After posting messages, subscribers receive a txt attachment showing the name of list and list url

It is not needed and how can I turn off this feature

thanks

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jul 1, 2010 at 4:46 am

    Brent Barrett wrote:
    After posting messages, subscribers receive a txt attachment showing the name of list and list url

    It is not needed and how can I turn off this feature

    This is the msg_footer. See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/84A9>
    for why this occurs and what you can do about it.

    If as you say, you don't want the footer, go to the list's admin
    Non-digest options page and clear the msg_footer box and Submit Your
    Changes.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 30, '10 at 3:34p
activeJul 1, '10 at 4:46a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Brent Barrett: 1 post