I want to make it so that users can subscribe to the mailing list on my
website through a simple form that just asks for their email address. (The
confirmation email will then give them their password). Is there a way to
pass an email entered in a form on another page to Mailman's subscription
page?

Thanks,
Farah

Search Discussions

  • Adam McGreggor at Jun 14, 2010 at 5:59 pm