Where can I see the progress of a mailing?

Search Discussions

  • Dan Sherbondy at Jun 13, 2010 at 6:08 pm
    Is there a way to exclude specific domains from a mailing?

    Thank You,

    Dan Sherbondy :-)
    Senior Loan Officer

    702.326.7469-NV

    707.280.2534-CA

    DanTheLoanMan.com

    I have 11 proud years in the industry!

    Skype: Dan the Loan Man

    702.583.7467-efax

    NV-Direct Access Lending, LLC. (MLD 405)

    650 White Dr. #200 Las Vegas, NV. 89119

    CA-Kappell Mortgage Group (DRE 01517091)

    2495 Natomas Pk Dr. #670 Sacto, Ca. 95833

    DRE 01236717 MLD 45649 NMLS 313289

    <http://vegasre.org/>
  • Mark Sapiro at Jun 14, 2010 at 2:13 pm

    Dan Sherbondy wrote:
    Is there a way to exclude specific domains from a mailing?

    You can exclude specific domains from subscribing with Privacy
    options... -> Subscription rules -> ban_list, but there is no way to
    exclude list members in specific domains from receiving a specific
    post.

  • Mark Sapiro at Jun 14, 2010 at 2:17 pm

    Dan Sherbondy wrote:
    Where can I see the progress of a mailing?

    If you have access to the mail server, the 'mailq' or similar command
    will show you some information as will the mail server logs.

    There is no function within Mailman to report it's progress in
    delivering to the MTA.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 13, '10 at 2:59p
activeJun 14, '10 at 2:17p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Dan Sherbondy: 2 posts Mark Sapiro: 2 posts