Greetings,

It has come to our attention that the password change facility is
not functioning, despite other things on the same page working fine
(unsubscription, password reminder etc).

Thoughts or hints?

Thanks in advance, since you guys are never slow nor wrong (amazing as
that is)!

//Alif

--
"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to

Joseph Pulitzer, 1907 Speech

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jun 8, 2010 at 3:39 pm

    J.A. Terranson wrote:
    It has come to our attention that the password change facility is
    not functioning, despite other things on the same page working fine
    (unsubscription, password reminder etc).

    What happens? Do you get a "bug" page? Do you get an error message? Or,
    does it just silently fail to change the password?

    Do other text entries work?, e.g. can you change "Your name".

    Have you tried multiple browsers?

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 8, '10 at 4:44a
activeJun 8, '10 at 3:39p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

J.A. Terranson: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post