Dear Mailman Users
?
I am new to Mailman and set up a list of users to email information to members of my Rugby League Football Club.
I set up the list from C-Panel and I am not able to access the command line.? The version of Mailman being used is 2.1.12.cp3.
My problem is that I have set myself as an administrator and have sent emails to the list via Outlook Express and all was OK.? However, I added another user to the Admin Group and he sent an email via Hotmail?to the list but was refused access to the list.
Can anyone advise me were to look for a solution to this problem.
?
Regards
Bill Kemp
Engadine, Australia

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jun 4, 2010 at 2:20 pm

    I am new to Mailman and set up a list of users to email information
    to members of my Rugby League Football Club. I set up the list from
    C-Panel and I am not able to access the command line. The version of
    Mailman being used is 2.1.12.cp3. My problem is that I have set
    myself as an administrator and have sent emails to the list via
    Outlook Express and all was OK. However, I added another user to the
    Admin Group and he sent an email via Hotmail to the list but was
    refused access to the list. Can anyone advise me were to look for a
    solution to this problem.

    For what reason was the message held or rejected?

    Note that an admin (owner or moderator) address is not a list member
    simply by virtue of being in the owner or moderator lists. If posting is
    restricted to list members and the admin wants to most, the admin's
    address must also be a list member.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 4, '10 at 1:36a
activeJun 4, '10 at 2:20p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Robyn & Bill Kemp: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post