--
Chris Barnes AOL IM: CNBarnes
chris-barnes at tamu.edu Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager MSN IM: chris at txbarnes.com
Department of Physics ph: 979-845-1379
Texas A&M University fax: 979-845-2590

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at May 6, 2010 at 4:05 pm

    Chris Barnes wrote:
    So, does anyone have a script which will read a given filename, and
    issues the command:

    remove_members --fromall -n -N $uid@*

    How about

    remove_members --fromall -n -N -f filename

  • Chris Barnes at May 6, 2010 at 4:18 pm

    On 5/6/2010 11:05 AM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
    Chris Barnes wrote:
    So, does anyone have a script which will read a given filename, and
    issues the command:

    remove_members --fromall -n -N $uid@*

    How about

    remove_members --fromall -n -N -f filename

    Excellent! Now if I could figure out how to wildcard that address.
    There are 2 email address formats that could be used here, and I want to
    make sure to get them both...

    userid at physics.tamu.edu
    userid at tamu.edu

    Computer Systems Manager MSN IM: chris at txbarnes.com
    Department of Physics ph: 979-845-1379
    Texas A&M University fax: 979-845-2590
  • Barry Finkel at May 6, 2010 at 4:32 pm

    userid at physics.tamu.edu
    userid at tamu.edu
    Take the file that contains the userids, and edit it.
    Make two pieces. Append "@physics.tamu.edu" to the first half,
    and append "@tamu.edu" to the second half.
    Barry S. Finkel
    Argonne National Laboratory Phone: +1 (630) 252-7277
    9700 South Cass Avenue Facsimile:+1 (630) 252-4601
    Building 240, Room 5.B.8 Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov
    Argonne, IL 60439-4828 IBMMAIL: I1004994

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMay 6, '10 at 3:38p
activeMay 6, '10 at 4:32p