On one of my lists a couple of subscribers have been receiving
bounce mails. I can see the bounce mails arriving in the MTA logs,
and Mailman does log this fact in the bounce log, but I'm wondering
about the best way to debug this.

I could of course leave the subscribers to work out why they're
bouncing and eventually being unsubscribed, but I'd like to see the
content of the bounces to see if there is any common problem.

I can't see an option for Mailman to copy bounces to list or site
admin, only the option for it to forward unrecognised bounces. These
bounces are being recognised, but I'd still like to see their
content.

Is there a good way besides copying the list's bounces address to
me?

Cheers,
Andy