Today I created a new list, and all over a sudden, some (not all!)
links are wrong.

E.g. the archive link on the admin page points to
http://charite.de/mailman/private/gyn-online-tumorkonferenz/
instead of
http://mailman.charite.de/mailman/private/gyn-online-tumorkonferenz/

Same for the held message:
http://charite.de/mailman/admindb/gyn-online-tumorkonferenz?sender=dza%40alcedis.de
instead of
http://mailman.charite.de/mailman/admindb/gyn-online-tumorkonferenz?sender=dza%40alcedis.de

Why is that? There were NO mailman updates or changes at all... Which
setting (global or list specific) is responsible for these?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
Gesch?ftsbereich IT | Abteilung Netzwerk

Search Discussions

  • Ralf Hildebrandt at Apr 22, 2010 at 7:31 am

    * Ralf Hildebrandt <Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de>:
    Today I created a new list, and all over a sudden, some (not all!)
    links are wrong.

    E.g. the archive link on the admin page points to
    http://charite.de/mailman/private/gyn-online-tumorkonferenz/
    instead of
    http://mailman.charite.de/mailman/private/gyn-online-tumorkonferenz/

    Same for the held message:
    http://charite.de/mailman/admindb/gyn-online-tumorkonferenz?sender=dza%40alcedis.de
    instead of
    http://mailman.charite.de/mailman/admindb/gyn-online-tumorkonferenz?sender=dza%40alcedis.de

    Why is that? There were NO mailman updates or changes at all... Which
    setting (global or list specific) is responsible for these?
    I created the list using:

    newlist gyn-online-tumorkonferenz at charite.de
    instead of
    newlist gyn-online-tumorkonferenz

    *facepalm*

    --
    Ralf Hildebrandt
    Gesch?ftsbereich IT | Abteilung Netzwerk
    Charit? - Universit?tsmedizin Berlin
    Campus Benjamin Franklin
    Hindenburgdamm 30 | D-12203 Berlin
    Tel. +49 30 450 570 155 | Fax: +49 30 450 570 962
    ralf.hildebrandt at charite.de | http://www.charite.de
  • Stephen J. Turnbull at Apr 22, 2010 at 8:40 am