Is there a page for troubleshooting this functionality you can refer me
to?

Thanks!

//Alif

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Apr 5, 2010 at 2:01 pm

    J.A. Terranson wrote:
    Is there a page for troubleshooting this functionality you can refer me
    to?

    I don't think so, but the process is very simple. Reminders are sent
    from Mailman's cron/mailpasswds. Make sure this is in Mailman's
    crontab and that crond is running. Also see where errors from
    Mailman's crons are sent. If there is no MAILTO= in the crontab, they
    are probably sent to the Mailman user which often ends up being
    delivered to the site list and perhaps being discarded as a non-member
    post.

    You can run cron/mailpasswds by hand as the mailman user and see if
    that works (you can run it for a single list; run "cron/mailpasswds
    --help" for details).

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 5, '10 at 5:40a
activeApr 5, '10 at 2:01p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

J.A. Terranson: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post