Hi

I am configuring migrating from one server postfix with courier to a
server with postfix and dovecot. I'm also trying to migrate the mailman
who currently works in the postfix server I have the following
configuration:

myhostname = mail.dominio.com
mydomain = dominio.com
myorigin = $mydomain
mydestination = localhost, $myhostname
relayhost =
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8, 192.168.0.0/16 10.1.4.0/24 201.90.175.48/28,
10.0.0.0/24
mailbox_size_limit = 0
recipient_delimiter = +
inet_interfaces = all

# for mailman
owner_request_special = no
recipient_delimiter = +
alias_maps = hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/aliases

virtual_alias_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_forwardings.cf,
mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_email2email.cf,
hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/virtual-mailman
virtual_mailbox_domains = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_domains.cf
virtual_mailbox_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_mailboxes.cf
virtual_transport = dovecot
virtual_mailbox_base = /mnt/maildir
virtual_uid_maps = static:1001
virtual_gid_maps = static:1001

I copied the directories of the mailman date, archives and lists the
current server to the new facility and issued the following commands

# cd /var/lib/mailman
# bin/genaliases
# bin/withlist -a -l -r fix_url

with that lists the current server appear in the web interface and
command execution "bin/list_lists" but when I try to send an email to
the list in the logs of postfix and get a bounce message "user unknown"

Att.

Fa?a liga??es para outros computadores com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
http://br.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Mar 25, 2010 at 3:10 pm

    Ricardo Barbosa wrote:
    I am configuring migrating from one server postfix with courier to a
    server with postfix and dovecot. I'm also trying to migrate the mailman
    who currently works in the postfix server I have the following
    configuration:

    courier/dovecot should make no difference:

    [...]
    alias_maps = hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/aliases

    virtual_alias_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_forwardings.cf,
    mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_email2email.cf,
    hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/virtual-mailman
    virtual_mailbox_domains = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_domains.cf
    virtual_mailbox_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_mailboxes.cf
    virtual_transport = dovecot
    virtual_mailbox_base = /mnt/maildir
    virtual_uid_maps = static:1001
    virtual_gid_maps = static:1001

    Did this configuration work on the old server? It appears to be missing

    virtual_alias_domains for the Mailman domains.

    I copied the directories of the mailman date, archives and lists the
    current server to the new facility and issued the following commands

    # cd /var/lib/mailman
    # bin/genaliases
    # bin/withlist -a -l -r fix_url

    If you have multiple virtual hosts, the above withlist/fix_url is not
    appropriate as it will put every list in the
    DEFAULT_URL_HOST/DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST domain. Also, whatever fix_url is
    necessary needs to be done before genaliases.

    with that lists the current server appear in the web interface and
    command execution "bin/list_lists" but when I try to send an email to
    the list in the logs of postfix and get a bounce message "user unknown"

    If you need more help, post the contents of mm_cfg.py.

  • Ricardo Barbosa at Mar 25, 2010 at 7:30 pm
    following my main.cf file server in production

    ------------------- main.cf --------------------------
    myorigin = /etc/mailname
    ? myhostname = mail.dominio.com
    ? mydestination = localhost, localhost.localdomain, mail.dominio.com, dominio.com
    ? best_mx_transport = virtual
    ? relayhost ? mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8, 192.168.0.0/16 10.1.4.0/24
    ?
    ? smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name
    ? bounce_template_file = /etc/postfix/bounce.cf
    ? biff = no
    ? append_dot_mydomain = no
    ? smtpd_use_tls = no
    ? inet_interfaces = all
    ? alias_maps = hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/aliases
    ? alias_database ?
    ? # Para mailman
    ? owner_request_special = no
    ?
    ? virtual_alias_domains ? virtual_alias_maps = ??? proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_forwardings.cf,
    ? ??? ??? ??? mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_email2email.cf,
    ? ??? ??? ??? hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/virtual-mailman
    ? virtual_mailbox_domains = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_domains.cf
    ? virtual_mailbox_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_mailboxes.cf
    ? transport_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_transports.cf
    ? virtual_mailbox_limit_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_mailbox_limit_maps.cf
    ? virtual_mailbox_base = /mnt/maildir
    ? virtual_uid_maps = static:1000
    ? virtual_gid_maps = static:1000
    ? virtual_create_maildirsize = yes
    ? virtual_mailbox_extended = yes
    ? virtual_mailbox_limit_override = yes
    ? virtual_mailbox_limit_inbox = yes
    ? virtual_mailbox_lock = fcntl, dotlock
    ? virtual_maildir_limit_message = "Caixa de e-mail lotada."
    ? virtual_overquota_bounce = yes
    ? ?
    ? home_mailbox = Maildir/
    ? message_size_limit P00000
    ? recipient_delimiter = +
    ? maildrop_destination_recipient_limit = 1
    ? smtpd_sasl_local_domain = $mydomain
    ? smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
    ? broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
    ?
    ? smtp_destination_recipient_limit = 100
    ?
    ? smtpd_recipient_restrictions =??? permit_mynetworks,
    ? ??? ??? ??? ??? permit_sasl_authenticated,
    ????? ??? ??? ??? permit
    ?
    ? smtp_generic_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/generic

    --------------- mm_cfg.py ----------------------------
    """This is the module which takes your site-specific settings.
    From a raw distribution it should be copied to mm_cfg.py.? If you
    already have an mm_cfg.py, be careful to add in only the new settings
    you want.? The complete set of distributed defaults, with annotation,
    are in ./Defaults.? In mm_cfg, override only those you want to
    change, after the
    ? from Defaults import *
    line (see below).
    Note that these are just default settings - many can be overridden via the
    admin and user interfaces on a per-list or per-user basis.
    Note also that some of the settings are resolved against the active list
    setting by using the value as a format string against the
    list-instance-object's dictionary - see the distributed value of
    DEFAULT_MSG_FOOTER for an example."""
    from Defaults import *
    MAILMAN_SITE_LIST = 'mailman'
    DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'http://%s/cgi-bin/mailman/'
    PRIVATE_ARCHIVE_URL = '/cgi-bin/mailman/private'
    IMAGE_LOGOS???????? = '/images/mailman/'
    DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'dominio.com'
    DEFAULT_URL_HOST?? = 'mail.dominio.com'
    DEFAULT_SERVER_LANGUAGE = 'pt_BR'
    USE_ENVELOPE_SENDER??? = 0????????????? # Still used?
    DEFAULT_SEND_REMINDERS = 0
    MTA='Postfix'
    POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = ['dominio.com']
    OWNERS_CAN_DELETE_THEIR_OWN_LISTS = Yes
    DEFAULT_ARCHIVE = Off

    Att.

    Veja quais s?o os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! +Buscados
    http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com
  • Mark Sapiro at Mar 25, 2010 at 7:49 pm