Hi guys,

I had a problem with the index.html file in a mailing list and i need to
re-create it. Is there any command to do this?

Thanx in advance!

Manuel

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Mar 10, 2010 at 2:44 pm

    Manuel Kissoyan wrote:
    I had a problem with the index.html file in a mailing list and i need to
    re-create it. Is there any command to do this?

    If the archive is otherwise intact and complete, the next archived post
    to the list should recreate the index.html.

    If the problem goes deeper than that, Mailman's

    bin/arch --wipe LISTNAME

    will rebuild the archive as long as you have an intact
    archives/private/LISTNAME.mbox/LISTNAME.mbox file.

  • Manuel Kissoyan at Mar 11, 2010 at 5:10 pm
    Thanx very much Mark!

    I had a problem with the index.html file in a mailing list and i need to
    re-create it. Is there any command to do this?
    If the archive is otherwise intact and complete, the next archived post
    to the list should recreate the index.html.

    If the problem goes deeper than that, Mailman's

    bin/arch --wipe LISTNAME

    will rebuild the archive as long as you have an intact
    archives/private/LISTNAME.mbox/LISTNAME.mbox file.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMar 10, '10 at 2:35a
activeMar 11, '10 at 5:10p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Manuel Kissoyan: 2 posts Mark Sapiro: 1 post