Dear Sr.

I Have admin user of mine mailman list. I want to know if may be possible using web admin page, delete old post. I Want to delete or modify some old post bye web:

http://mylist.org/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/my-list-name/

may be possible?? the only way is command line? for me, now it is no possible.

Thak you

?Te gustar?a tener Hotmail en tu m?vil Movistar? ?Es gratis!
http://serviciosmoviles.es.msn.com/hotmail/movistar-particulares.aspx

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Mar 4, 2010 at 9:51 pm

    I Have admin user of mine mailman list. I want to know if may be
    possible using web admin page, delete old post. I Want to delete or
    modify some old post bye web:

    There is no web facility for modifying messages in Mailman's archive.

    It has to be done as in the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/2YA9> which
    requires command line access to the server.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMar 4, '10 at 9:08p
activeMar 4, '10 at 9:51p