Hi

I'm an admin of newsletters, by email I delete users without entering the
password in the subject and without arrivals cancellation confirmation to
users

I do this?

many thanks

--
RGdC

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Mar 3, 2010 at 5:25 pm

    Roberto Gherardi de Candei wrote:
    I'm an admin of newsletters, by email I delete users without entering the
    password in the subject and without arrivals cancellation confirmation to
    users

    I do this?

    In order to unsubscribe a user by email without confirmation the users
    list password must be in the command as in

    This command could be the first line of the body rather than the
    Subject: header, but it must include the user's list password to avoid
    confirmation. Otherwise, anyone could unsubscribe someone else without
    their knowledge.

    You can avoid confirmation by setting the list's Privacy options... ->
    Subscription rules -> unsubscribe_policy to Yes, but then an admin or
    moderator would need to approve the unsubscribe before it will be
    effective.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMar 3, '10 at 9:52a