Hello,

Our Association currently uses your mailing list program (Mailman), and I'm not familiar with it's limitations ie how big of a mailing list we can have.

We're looking to start a new listserv with 3,000+ names, can the current system handle something of that size? I could not locate this info on your website, so all apologies if it's up there...

I'd appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Richard Berta
Membership, Marketing & Communications Director
California Library Association
950 Glenn Drive, Suite 150
Folsom, CA 95630
916.233.3298 p