I am using the CPanel approach to Mailman. The footer to every post
has..

mylist at mydomain
http://mydomain

Is there some way to ensure that the above does NOT appear on
every post please ? If so then where/how do I remove it please ?

Regards, John.

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Feb 23, 2010 at 9:53 pm

    John Fitzsimons wrote:
    Is there some way to ensure that the above does NOT appear on
    every post please ? If so then where/how do I remove it please ?

    The web admin interface Non-digest options msg_footer.

  • John Fitzsimons at Feb 23, 2010 at 11:25 pm