A current thread reminded me of the trouble I was having with
Mailman taking 2 - 3 hours to process messages and send them
out. I requested the list's help in tracking down the problem.

Turned out to be a hardware issue. Some bad disk blocks
showed up in the qfiles tree so some qrunner processes were waiting
and waiting and waiting on bad I/O calls before timing out and
continuing on. Problem fixed, Team.Net is back to maybe a minute
or two between receipt and resending list messages.

Gee, it wasn't a mailman problem after all, should I say
thanks for nothing ;-)

mjb.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython