Hello mailman,

We have resently changed our webhost and now I want to import our existing
members to our new host. I can still login to the old admin site in mailman,
and see a list of the old members (289 mail-adresses)

But in our new ?folkemusiklisten? I have to add them. Do I have to do that
manually or is there a way to copy/paste the subscribers/members to our new
webhost?

Kind regards

Martin ibsgaard

The Danish Folk Council

Folkemusikkens F?llessekretariat
Saltholmsgade 22
8000 ?rhus C
Tlf: +45 8676 1141
www.folkemusik.dk <http://www.folkemusik.dk/>

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Feb 18, 2010 at 5:02 pm

    Martin Ibsgaard wrote:
    We have resently changed our webhost and now I want to import our existing
    members to our new host. I can still login to the old admin site in mailman,
    and see a list of the old members (289 mail-adresses)

    But in our new "folkemusiklisten" I have to add them. Do I have to do that
    manually or is there a way to copy/paste the subscribers/members to our new
    webhost?
    See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/aYA9> for ways to get a list of
    members from the "old" list. Once you have that list, you can paste it
    into the Membership Management... -> Mass Subscription page of the new
    list. See also, the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/YoA9>.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 18, '10 at 1:51p
activeFeb 18, '10 at 5:02p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Martin Ibsgaard: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post