I just created a list for my website www.ensembletheatreofchattanooga.com
<http://www.ensembletheatreofchattanooga.com/> and would like to post it on
my website so that visitors to the site can join the list.

I edit and manage my site with Microsoft Expressions. Is there a way to
post the sign-up list on the website?

Also if I wanted to take the mailing list I have now, currently in my
Microsoft Outlook, would I simply cut and paste?

Thank you

Garry Lee Posey

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Feb 16, 2010 at 4:19 pm

    See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/hIA9>

    Also if I wanted to take the mailing list I have now, currently in my
    Microsoft Outlook, would I simply cut and paste?

    Into the admin mass subscribe form - yes. See the FAQ at
    <http://wiki.list.org/x/YoA9>

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 15, '10 at 2:44p