New subscriber with a problem over my head.

My list has been running fine and archiving for 2+ years. When we
hit 2010 -- no more archives.

Location:
Archives: http://deming-network.org/pipermail/den.list_deming-network.org/
Version: 2.1.12.cp3

I have not seen anything on the Mailman site, nor in the GUI to resolve this.

I have sent test messages and the distribution is working fine. I
have held the 30 or so postings - waiting to find an archive fix
before I release them.

I am not a programmer, do not have command line access, do everything
thru the GUI interface and do not have any access to the Pipermail
directory where the archives reside.

Ideas?

TIA,

jc

<>=====================<><><>===================<>
Jim Clauson --------------------- jim at jclauson.com
Breakthrough Systems ----- http://jclauson.com
"Life is very short, please investigate it closely." - Gautama Buddha
<>=====================<><><>===================<>

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Feb 8, 2010 at 4:42 pm

    Jim Clauson, Breakthrough Systems wrote:
    My list has been running fine and archiving for 2+ years. When we
    hit 2010 -- no more archives.

    Location:
    Archives: http://deming-network.org/pipermail/den.list_deming-network.org/
    Version: 2.1.12.cp3

    I have not seen anything on the Mailman site, nor in the GUI to resolve this.

    I have sent test messages and the distribution is working fine. I
    have held the 30 or so postings - waiting to find an archive fix
    before I release them.

    You say you are holding postings. Have any posts with 2010 dates
    actually been delivered to the list?

    I see in your December archive

    Last message date: Mon Dec 21 17:40:25 CST 2009
    Archived on: Mon Jan 4 04:13:14 CST 2010

    Perhaps you approved some December messages on Jan 4 and expected to
    see them in the January archive and have been holding messages ever
    since.

    I am not a programmer, do not have command line access, do everything
    thru the GUI interface and do not have any access to the Pipermail
    directory where the archives reside.

    In any case, if the above is not the issue, and the list's Archiving
    Options -> archive setting is Yes, you will have to contact your
    hosting provider as there is nothing more that can be done without the
    kind of access that you don't have.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 8, '10 at 12:06a