I have a new installation of Mailman 2.1.12 running on Ubuntu with Postfix. When I create a list, it does not update my /etc/aliases file. It does update the /var/lib/mailman/data/aliases file. This causes Postfix to reject any email sent to the list. What have I done wrong in configuring this server?
Any help is appreciated.

Search Discussions

  • Geoff Shang at Feb 3, 2010 at 4:00 pm