This looks very odd to me, though others may see some logical reason why
the -owner bit is at the end of the list name.
If you would like to post a message to this mailing list, please
forward your original email to tim at shnc.org.au

From: "John Grivas (wotsnext)" <john at wotsnext.com.au>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:47:20 +1100
To: <redfurina at shnc.org.au>
Subject: Testting 27.1
--------

But I have since 'deleted' the list redfurina at shnc.org.au and when I send
the email, I still get a bounce. So it must be hitting an old configuration
of the list.
Maybe a stupid question. Did you say you've got two hosts involved in
your domain? If so, which one is handling the mail? If it's the one that
used to have the lists, did you properly clean out the lists from where
they used to be?

Geoff.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython