Hello everyone, welcome to 2010 and another Mailman 3 alpha release.

I'm happy to announce Mailman 3.0 alpha 5. New in this release are additional
REST API methods for subscribing and unsubscribing email addresses to mailing
lists, and for listing all members of all mailing lists. Mailman also
properly handles the -join, -leave, and -confirm email commands and
sub-addresses (-subscribe and -unsubscribe are aliases for -join and -leave).

A few more command line scripts have been renamed, a 'devmode' setting has
been added, and Mailman now searches for its configuration file using this
search order:

-C config command line argument
$MAILMAN_CONFIG_FILE environment variable
./mailman.cfg
~/.mailman.cfg
/etc/mailman.cfg

As always, you can download the tarball from the Cheeseshop or Launchpad:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/mailman
https://launchpad.net/mailman

Documentation is available here:

http://packages.python.org/mailman