Mark Lane

CAEAP President

947-517-6422

mark.lane.100 at comcast.net

Member:

<http://caeap.org/> Center for the Advancement of the Enterprise
Architecture Profession

http://caeap.org/images/acronym-s.jpg

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jan 11, 2010 at 3:27 pm

    mark lane wrote:
    Hope things are going well! Do happen to know an easy way to setup a mailman
    to RSS feed?

    Search the web for "email to rss". There you'll find things like
    <http://www.masternewmedia.org/2004/02/01/email_to_rss_in_three.htm>
    (this is not a recommendation; it's just the first google hit from the
    above search).

  • Elaine Ashton at Jan 11, 2010 at 4:50 pm