I am having an issue of sending mail from one user to all the users of the mailing list. It seems like the main mail from a user comes to me which is the admin and then when I reply to that email it only goes back to the sender. How do I get this to go to all members of the list so that everyone can be involved in the questions that are being asked by the user.

Harry Fogarty
Terrace B.C.
Canada

Website : www.schematicsforum.com

Reinvent how you stay in touch with the new Windows Live Messenger.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid�06116

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jan 11, 2010 at 2:52 pm