I nearly complete setting up my new list server however I am running into a problem with the web interface. The interface is resolving to a different FQDN than what I want. I have edited the mm_cfg_py and restarted mailman (added DEFAULT_URL_HOST and DEFAULT_MAIL_HOST) and am at a loss as to what to do next....

Thank you in advance,
Johnathen

(Host: OS X Tiger, Mailman 2.1.11, Postfix)

Postfix resolves to the correct domain and can send/receive emails...

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Dec 14, 2009 at 10:58 pm

    John Lieber wrote:
    I nearly complete setting up my new list server however I am running into a problem with the web interface. The interface is resolving to a different FQDN than what I want. I have edited the mm_cfg_py and restarted mailman (added DEFAULT_URL_HOST and DEFAULT_MAIL_HOST) and am at a loss as to what to do next....

    Run fux_url?

    See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/mIA9>.

  • Barry Warsaw at Dec 14, 2009 at 11:12 pm