I have a few lists (~20) in which i have a lot of members.
A lot of members receive their eMails from an adress
example1 at domain1.com; but they can only send their mails from
example1 at domain2.com

Is there a way have mailman accept emails from
example1@[domain1.com|domain2.com] without having to enter all
example1 at ... example2 at ... to the accept_these_nonmember rules? In logic
this would look like this:

if SENDER_DOMAIN = "domain1.com" {
if SENDER_USER at domain2.com exist {
approve
} else {
deny

I hope you get what I am looking for.
Regards,
Patrick

Search Discussions

  • Adam McGreggor at Nov 12, 2009 at 4:04 pm