I would like to use the subdomain of "reports" rather than the PLESK default
"lists" subdomain. I have tried to edit "/etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py" and also
whenever I add a new mailing list under my domain it is automatically given
the "lists.domain.com" format.

In other words, is there a force the Plesk/Mailman not to use http://lists.<
domain.com>/mailman/ but use http://reports.<domain.com>/mailman/ for the
Mailman interfaces? Is there a default template Plesk uses when a new
mailing list (Mailman) is created which I can modify for the desired result?

Thanks for any and all responses.

Search Discussions

  • Stephen J. Turnbull at Nov 9, 2009 at 12:13 pm