I am the List Administrator for a couple of mailing lists. I am unable to get into the system.
I'm not sure if I typed my password incorrectly too many times or if I've forgotten my password.
Is it possible to get my password reset?

Thanks!
Taina (tkuntz at purdue.edu)

Taina M. Kuntz
Account Assist., Executive Offices
Hovde Hall of Administration, Rm 100
610 Purdue Mall
Purdue University
West Lafayette IN 47907-2040
765-496-3323
fax: 765-496-2031

Search Discussions

  • Ralf Hildebrandt at Nov 9, 2009 at 10:32 am

    * Kuntz, Taina M. <tkuntz1 at purdue.edu>:
    I am the List Administrator for a couple of mailing lists. I am unable to get into the system.
    I'm not sure if I typed my password incorrectly too many times or if I've forgotten my password.
    Is it possible to get my password reset?
    Did you ask you local admin?

    --
    Ralf Hildebrandt
    Gesch?ftsbereich IT | Abteilung Netzwerk

    I am the List Administrator for a couple of mailing lists. I am unable to get into the system.
    I'm not sure if I typed my password incorrectly too many times or if I've forgotten my password.
    Is it possible to get my password reset?
    Yes. Contact the system administrator who is responsible for the system
    where the list software runs and get them to reset the owner passwords on
    the lists you administer. Get them to run the bin/change_pw script in
    order to change the password.

    Geoff.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython