Dear MailMan,

Before I knew that my name would be published on the web, I wrote about six messages on a genealogy list.? I need to have them removed due to safety concerns.? The list administrator has not been able to do this.? May I please ask you for your help?

Thank you,
Jan Peters

Search Discussions

  • Malcolm Austen at Oct 21, 2009 at 9:17 am

    Before I knew that my name would be published on the web, I wrote about
    six messages on a genealogy list. I need to have them removed due to
    safety concerns. The list administrator has not been able to do this.
    May I please ask you for your help?
    This list can't help you Jan but RootsWeb provide an interface by which
    people can request the removal of (their own) posts from list archives,
    have you tried that?

    <URL:http://archiver.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/remove>

    regards, Malcolm.

  • Adam McGreggor at Oct 21, 2009 at 9:41 am