Hi all,
Now I have a problem when sending emails to yahoo/gmail accounts with my maillist. Actually I send post to a lot of accounts so that yahoo and google deny to receive my post, the log I received likes this:

Aug 31 08:36:55 maillist qmail: 1251682615.959034 delivery 3431: deferral: Connected_to_124.108.116.72_but_greeting_failed./Remote_host_said:_421_4.7.0_[TS01]_Messages_from_a.b.c.d_temporarily_deferred_due_to_user_complaints_-_4.16.55.1;_see_http://postmaster.yahoo.com/421-ts01.html/

Aug 31 08:36:55 maillist qmail: 1251682615.736333 delivery 3429: deferral: Connected_to_209.85.211.7_but_greeting_failed./Remote_host_said:_421-4.7.0_[a.b.c.d]_Our_system_has_detected_an_unusual_amount_of_unsolicited/421-4.7.0_mail_originating_from_your_IP_address._To_protect_our_users_from/421-4.7.0_spam,_mail_sent_from_your_IP_address_has_been_temporarily_blocked./421-4.7.0_Please_visit_http://www.google.com/mail/help/bulk_mail.html_to_review/421_4.7.0_our_Bulk_Email_Senders_Guidelines._7si10525578ywh.126/

I must wait for about 2 hours to resend and It block again.
Please help me to config mailman/qmail so that I can send mail to them without being deny anything.
Best regards.
Huu Hien

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Sep 1, 2009 at 11:56 pm

    Hien HUYNH HUU wrote:

[...]

    The FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/4oA9> summarizes much of what we
    know about dealing with large ISPs.

    On your end, you need to be sure your sending server is properly
    configured. At a minimum, its IP must have an rDNS that points back to
    its fully qualified domain name. That name must have a DNS A record
    that points to the IP, and it must identify itself as that domain in
    HELO/EHLO.

  • Stephen J. Turnbull at Sep 2, 2009 at 12:48 am