Hi All,

I'm kinda new to the administrating MailMan lists, and I've recently run into a
problem with our current setup. We have multiple list, all the data is mounted
over nfs, and we're seeing missing emails. We're seeing "held" messages
in a qeue, but when its authorized, it doesn't get sent to the rest
of the list and looks as if it disappears.

We're running mailman 2.1.9, and sendmail sendmail-8.13.8-2 on a Centos 5.2
system.

Does anyone have any idea what might be the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Gregory

I've ran check_perms script, and it gave me this output:

Warning: Private archive directory is other-executable (o+x).
This could allow other users on your system to read private
archives.
If you're on a shared multiuser system, you should consult the
installation manual on how to fix this.
No problems found

And running check_db -a -v

I noticed most of mailing list are ok, but found a few list that have this
problem.

List: lalsuite-commits
/var/mailman/lists/lalsuite-commits/config.pck: okay
/var/mailman/lists/lalsuite-commits/config.pck.last: okay
[Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/var/mailman/lists/lalsuite-commits/config.db'
[Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/var/mailman/lists/lalsuite-commits/config.db.last'

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJul 31, '09 at 9:42p
activeJul 31, '09 at 9:42p