Hi all,

we are using mailman 2.1.12 and postfix on our own server and we are currently having some issues with special characters in the "subject" line.

When I send a mail with the test subject "Umlaute?u??" to a list, procmail delivers the mail to mailman with the header line "Subject: =?iso-8859-1?B?VW1sYXV0ZeR1/PY=?=".

The mail from mailman to the list-subscribers has the subject "[Testliste??]Umlauteu". i.e. the special characters are missing and the space after "]" is missing, too. The header line is "Subject: =?utf-8?b?W1Rlc3RsaXN0ZcOkw7xd?= =?iso-8859-1?q?Umlauteäuüö?="

Does anybody have ideas where this could come from?

Thanks!
Malte

Search Discussions

  • Stephen J. Turnbull at Jul 13, 2009 at 6:44 am