I had a delivery problem and a bunch of users at one server all got
"nomail". I know who they are [list_members --nomail], but I've been
looking through bin/* and I don't see exactly how I can set them back to
'mail'. I can do it one-at-a-time via the web interface, but i was
wondering if there was some command-line way to do it. Thanks!!

/Bernie\

--
Bernie Cosell Fantasy Farm Fibers
mailto:bernie at fantasyfarm.com Pearisburg, VA

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jul 6, 2009 at 2:58 pm

    Bernie Cosell wrote:
    I had a delivery problem and a bunch of users at one server all got
    "nomail". I know who they are [list_members --nomail], but I've been
    looking through bin/* and I don't see exactly how I can set them back to
    'mail'. I can do it one-at-a-time via the web interface, but i was
    wondering if there was some command-line way to do it. Thanks!!

    If they are all nomail by bounce, see
    <http://www.msapiro.net/scripts/reset_bounce.py>.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJul 6, '09 at 1:01p
activeJul 6, '09 at 2:58p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Bernie Cosell: 1 post