Hello, folks

We experience posted messages hosted with Google never make it to our
Mailman. We think it is the ISP spam filter but would like to know
whether there is a file or command that we can use to extract from for
all blocked senders of all lists?

Thank you very much,

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jul 3, 2009 at 1:12 am

    Hung Phan wrote:
    We experience posted messages hosted with Google never make it to our
    Mailman. We think it is the ISP spam filter but would like to know
    whether there is a file or command that we can use to extract from for
    all blocked senders of all lists?

    I'm having trouble understanding what you are saying. Are you saying that
    messages posted from a Gmail/Google account don't get to your Mailman and
    you suspect that it is the ISP that hosts your Mailman is blocking the
    senders? If so, this is a question for that ISP. It has nothing to do with
    Mailman per se.

    Or are you saying that posts from your Mailman don't reach your
    Gmail/Google list members? If so, see the FAQ at
    <http://wiki.list.org/x/4oA9>.

    In any case, if messages from senders are not reaching Mailman, Mailman
    has no knowledge of this.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJul 2, '09 at 10:54p