List: Team at fundfindr.com

From: info at fundfindr.com

Subject: Hot Events - Internet Marketing Conference and Exit Strategy
Workshop

Reason: Post by non-member to a members-only list

At your convenience, visit:

http://lists.fundfindr.com/mailman/admindb/team

to approve or deny the request.

Warmest regards,

Bret Conkin

CEO, riiPlay Evangelist Angel Forum's Exit Strategy
<http://www.riiplay.tv/alpha/afexit/index.php> Workshop - Now Playing at
Riiplay.tv

e: bret at riiplay.tv p: 604.250.9666

www.riiplay.tv <http://www.riiplay.tv/> Follow riiPlay.tv
on twitter Blog: fundfindr.tv <http://fundfindr.tv/>

www.fundfindr.com <http://www.fundfindr.com/>

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jun 19, 2009 at 4:10 pm

    Bret Conkin wrote:
    We lost our network admin guy awhile back and have been unable to figure out
    how to access the passwords to manage our lists. Despite our requests, he
    has been uncooperative.

    I am hoping there is a way to reset the passwords. I am getting these
    messages but cannot approve without password. Can you suggest anything?

    If this is your Mailman installation (i.e., installed on a server to
    which you have shell or command line access), you can reset the
    passwords for your lists with Mailman's bin/change_pw command.

    If you don't have this level of access, you wilol need to work through
    the provider that hosts your Mailman installation.

  • Barry Warsaw at Jun 19, 2009 at 10:35 pm

    We lost our network admin guy awhile back and have been unable to
    figure out how to access the passwords to manage our lists. Despite
    our requests, he has been uncooperative.

    I am hoping there is a way to reset the passwords. I am getting
    these messages but cannot approve without password. Can you suggest
    anything?

    following mailing list posting: