Hello,

I'm hoping you can help me. We run a list serve through Mailman and some
of our recent emails have this message:

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Can you explain what this is, why it's happening and what we can do to
prevent the scrubbing of future emails?

Thanks so much

Ms. Enza Del Cogliano

Canadian Defence Lawyers

830-40 University Avenue

Toronto, ON M5J 1T1

T.416.340.9859

enza at cdlawyers.org

  • Mark Sapiro at Jun 19, 2009 at 4:23 pm

    Canadian Defence Lawyers - Enza wrote:
    I'm hoping you can help me. We run a list serve through Mailman

    Listserv (and by extension, list serve) is not a generic term. It is a
    registered trademark that belongs to a Mailman competitor. See
    <http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/trademark.asp>.

    and some
    of our recent emails have this message:

    An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

    Can you explain what this is, why it's happening and what we can do to
    prevent the scrubbing of future emails?

    This will always be the case for messages in the list's archive and for
    'plain text' format digests.

    If you are seeing this in individual messages from the list and/or in
    'MIME' format digests, you need to set scrub_nondigest to No. You will
    find this setting on the web list admin "Non-digest options" page.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 18, '09 at 7:17p
activeJun 19, '09 at 4:23p