I have a list set up that the membership changes on the fly. When an
email is sent out, the current list is removed and a new list is
uploaded. I have turned bounce processing off but I am still
receiving bounce messages. Is there a way to turn bounce processing
off completely for a particular list?

Mac os x server Mailman 2.1.4

Thanks.

Dave

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jun 12, 2009 at 3:10 pm

    Dave Bevis wrote:
    I have a list set up that the membership changes on the fly. When an
    email is sent out, the current list is removed and a new list is
    uploaded. I have turned bounce processing off but I am still
    receiving bounce messages. Is there a way to turn bounce processing
    off completely for a particular list?

    Mac os x server Mailman 2.1.4

    If bounce processing is Off for listname, any message sent to
    listname-bounces at ... is ignored.

    If you are seeing bounces, either some broken MTA/MDA is returning them
    to other than the envelope sender or this is an Apple issue.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 12, '09 at 2:45p
activeJun 12, '09 at 3:10p