Hello there,
somebody please tell me, how can I make a list subscription moderated, so only
approved people can post, but no moderation is required then?
k.

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jun 6, 2009 at 6:03 am

    Karlis Repsons wrote:
    Hello there,
    somebody please tell me, how can I make a list subscription moderated, so only
    approved people can post, but no moderation is required then?

    Set Privacy options... -> Sender filters -> default_member_moderation
    to Yes

    Under Membership Management... -> Membership List -> Additional Member
    Tasks -> Set everyone's moderation bit, including those members not
    currently visible, select On and click set.

    Then on the Membership List, uncheck the "mod" box for those you want
    to allow to post without moderation, but be aware that these addresses
    can be easily spoofed. See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/XIA9>
    for a better way.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 5, '09 at 9:06a
activeJun 6, '09 at 6:03a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Kārlis Repsons: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post