Hello Mailman users,

this might not be the right way of asking questions - but maybe I can get an answer to my question.

I was searching and searching with google for a possibility to access the mailman data with a programatic interface.

This would allow me to write a client in Java and access my mailman managed mails and present them in a neat User interface.

I have seen in the mailman docu that a programatic interface exist (4.09 Mailman bin commands) but I dont know how to handle them in my case.

Let me draw an example here:

- now I want to search (via http or any other access method) for all entries

- I should also be possible to search by keywords ( i.e. threads by a userId, threads by title..)

Does anybody know a similar project or has anybody done this before ?

thanks for you help,

detlef

Search Discussions

  • Barry Warsaw at Jun 4, 2009 at 12:17 pm