Greetings,

Sorry for asking what is likely s stupid question, but...

I see the variables available for me to play with at
http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId@30561 , but I don't
see where to put them. I vaguely recall there was a page that gets copied
with the alterations wanted, but was unable to find it in the howtos or
archives. One of the main things we want to addd is a double dash ("--"),
does this present any special issues for MM, or is it just text?

Thanks!
//Alif
--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson

"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to
the public welfare, never be satisfied with merely printing news, always
be drastically independent, never be afraid to attack wrong, whether by
predatory plutocracy or predatory poverty."

Joseph Pulitzer
1907 Speech

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at May 12, 2009 at 2:43 am