I made some test with Mailman.. more or less OK, I am still receiving some
approval emails,everyday
That was for testing purposes

- How can I empty Mailman sending these emails ?
- Where are located these emails ? ( before being sent )

Thanks and regards,

  • Mark Sapiro at May 8, 2009 at 3:54 pm

    steve2009 wrote:
    I made some test with Mailman.. more or less OK, I am still receiving some
    approval emails,everyday
    That was for testing purposes

    - How can I empty Mailman sending these emails ?
    - Where are located these emails ? ( before being sent )

    Follow the link in the reminder email to the admindb web interface and
    discard the messages, or see the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/nIA9>.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMay 6, '09 at 7:28a