I'm wondering what is the situation with Mailman 2.1.12 integration
with the htDig search engine. In the past, I've relied on Richard
Barrett's excellent support at openinfo.co.uk and have a 2.1.11 build
with his patches. However, I don't see anything listed there for
2.1.12.

While I can work through the exercises needed to get 2.1.12 to work
with htDig, I thought I'd ask first. Do we need a different patch set
for the indexer and the archiver integration?

Hank

Search Discussions

  • Ralf Hildebrandt at Apr 27, 2009 at 5:32 am

    * Hank van Cleef <vancleef at lostwells.net>:
    I'm wondering what is the situation with Mailman 2.1.12 integration
    with the htDig search engine. In the past, I've relied on Richard
    Barrett's excellent support at openinfo.co.uk and have a 2.1.11 build
    with his patches. However, I don't see anything listed there for
    2.1.12.
    Don't the patches still apply?

    --
    Ralf Hildebrandt
    Gesch?ftsbereich IT | Abteilung Netzwerk

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 26, '09 at 11:40p
activeApr 27, '09 at 5:32a