Hello all,

If someone posts a message to a list that does not exist in my Mailman system, the message goes to the pending moderator requests queue, and the sender gets a notice indicating their message is being held for moderator approval with the reason: "Message has implicit destination"

My questions are... Why is it being held if the list does not exist? Can I alter the behavior of Mailman to discard the message instead?

Thanks,
Jeff

Search Discussions

  • Stephen J. Turnbull at Apr 24, 2009 at 3:48 pm