I've got strange problem. It looks mailman does not send mails to all
list members.

My mailman is 2.1.10 with modinc-2.1.9-0.1.patch and
mhonarc-2.1.9-0.1.patch
patches...

# list_members mail-list | wc -l

45

log in mailman:

Apr 17 00:46:18 2009 (5109) <49E7B53F.8050501 at domain.tld> smtp to
mail-list for 43 recips, completed in 0.081 seconds

Do you have any idea where could be problem? Where to the code should I
look...Is there debug option so i could see precisely what address
mailman is delivering to?

I could probably find it in code myself..but it would take me 100x
longer...so please if you can help me..I would appreciate

Thanks!
Radim

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Apr 17, 2009 at 4:56 pm

    Radim Roska, IAESTE CVUT wrote:
    I've got strange problem. It looks mailman does not send mails to all
    list members.

    My mailman is 2.1.10 with modinc-2.1.9-0.1.patch and
    mhonarc-2.1.9-0.1.patch
    patches...

    # list_members mail-list | wc -l

    45

    And what do you get from

    # list_members --regular --nomail=enabled mail-list | wc -l

    log in mailman:

    Apr 17 00:46:18 2009 (5109) <49E7B53F.8050501 at domain.tld> smtp to
    mail-list for 43 recips, completed in 0.081 seconds

    If the number of regular members with delivery enabled (at the time of
    the post) is > 43, the reasons for non-delivery to a member could be

    - The poster has selected the option to not receive her own posts.

    - One or more list members was directly addressed in the To: or Cc: of
    the post and has selected the option to not receive duplicates from
    the list.

  • Radim Roska, IAESTE CVUT at Apr 20, 2009 at 9:24 am
    Thanks for answer ;)

    You are right...it was selected that that user does not want to receive
    mails...very strange since users cannot configure anything...but
    whatever..its ok now :)

    Thanks :)
    Radim

    --
    Radim Roska
    IAESTE CVUT Praha

    TEL: +420 224 352 659 | http://www.cvut.iaeste.cz
    FAX: +420 224 352 635 | http://www.iKariera.cz
    GSM: +420 737 541 447 | radim.roska at iaeste.cz
    iKariera.cz - students recruitment portal

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 17, '09 at 9:45a
activeApr 20, '09 at 9:24a