Hi
?
Is there a setting to let list?moderators a notification that a pending request is approved/rejected.
?
If there are 3 email ids in moderators, if one approves, i would like other 2 to know that the email has been taken care.
?
please advise
thanks
Javid

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Apr 10, 2009 at 3:45 am

    Abdul Javid wrote:
    ?
    Is there a setting to let list?moderators a notification that a pending request is approved/rejected.
    ?
    If there are 3 email ids in moderators, if one approves, i would like other 2 to know that the email has been taken care.

    I'm sorry. There is no such notification option within Mailman.

  • Matthias Schmidt at Apr 10, 2009 at 4:33 am