We are looking into using Mailman to manage out mailing list but one key
necessity is the mailing list must support attachments, and we should be
able to restrict attachments so only certain types of files can be sent
though the mailing list. Is Mailman capable of this?

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Mar 19, 2009 at 12:04 am

    RCB I.T. Solutions Webmaster wrote:
    We are looking into using Mailman to manage out mailing list but one key
    necessity is the mailing list must support attachments, and we should be
    able to restrict attachments so only certain types of files can be sent
    though the mailing list. Is Mailman capable of this?

    Yes.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMar 17, '09 at 10:46p