I apologize if I'm missing and FAQ on this one.

I'm trying to set a list to accept all new posts without any further actions.
Subscribers will add themselves to the list as usual but others will only
occasionally post to the list and I don't want to have to moderate all of the
posts from non-member addresses.

Thanks,
--Robert

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Mar 17, 2009 at 9:02 pm

    Robert Nickel wrote:
    I'm trying to set a list to accept all new posts without any further actions.
    Subscribers will add themselves to the list as usual but others will only
    occasionally post to the list and I don't want to have to moderate all of the
    posts from non-member addresses.

    Privacy options... -> Sender filters -> generic_nonmember_action

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMar 16, '09 at 5:00p
activeMar 17, '09 at 9:02p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Robert Nickel: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post