I searched the archives, but couldn't find this question answered there.
Is there a way, as the list admin for a number of Mailman-run email
lists, to find if someone is subscribed to multiple lists?

Thanks,
Evan
--
-----
Evan Perkins

Search Discussions

  • Adam McGreggor at Mar 4, 2009 at 1:48 pm

    I searched the archives, but couldn't find this question answered there.
    Is there a way, as the list admin for a number of Mailman-run email
    lists, to find if someone is subscribed to multiple lists?
    find_member(8)?

    (assuming all the lists are on the same machine/instance)

    --
    ``What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter as if he were a man, but if
    he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?''