Shannon D. Denniston, President
Denniston Enterprises, Inc.
http://www.DennistonInc.com
shannon at dennistoninc.com
859.498.4729
Skype: dennistoninc

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Feb 13, 2009 at 4:52 pm
    Shannon D. Denniston wrote
    I am not receiving a copy of messages I send to a list. I am
    subscribed under multiple email addresses to this list and all
    other addresses receive my message but a copy is not being
    sent to the poster of the message. I have "not metoo" un-checked
    for all subscribers to the list in question.

    I'm running version 2.1.5 of MailMan. Is this feature broken
    in this version?

    Not as distributed by the Mailman project.

    Is the poster's address at gmail or googlemail? If so, see the FAQ at
    <http://wiki.list.org/x/2IA9>.

    If not, does the poster's address appear in To: or Cc: of the post
    which will prevent a copy being sent from the list if the poster has
    'nodups' checked.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 11, '09 at 7:37a