Hi!

i'm newbie on mailman and want to reconfigure option for allowing
attachments in all my mailman lists, because former mailman admin
decided to block em. In what config file i can do that and what
parameter i've to change for achieve it?

Thanks in advance!

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Feb 10, 2009 at 4:26 pm

    Jes?s Oliv?n wrote:
    i'm newbie on mailman and want to reconfigure option for allowing
    attachments in all my mailman lists, because former mailman admin
    decided to block em. In what config file i can do that and what
    parameter i've to change for achieve it?

    In the web admin interface under Content filtering set filter_content
    to No.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 10, '09 at 3:00p
activeFeb 10, '09 at 4:26p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Jesús Oliván: 1 post